KONA recherche un(e) Marketing Manager Europe
Poste basé à Monaco, la pratique de l’anglais est impérative.
The Kona Bicycle Company is seeking a full-time employee to manage European marketing operations as part of its global marketing department. This person must be a media relations master, a public speaker, a digital content producer, an avid and capable cyclist, an accomplished writer, an organized team worker, unafraid to dig in and get their hands dirty and travel to very cool locations to ride bikes and get the job done.
Duration : Full Time, Year-Round, 24/7/365
Location : Monaco or Europe
Compensation : Determined by experience and qualifications.
Photo : Caleb Smith
1. Internal and external communications lead for Kona Europe
2. Media relations including managing all product reviews and more
3. Europe’s advertising campaign planning
4. Project management, production and direction
5. Event hosting, MC’ing, coordinating
6. Bike dealer marketing communications
7. Lots of meetings, planning, talking with opinionated North Americans and a team that is so spread out it’s ridiculous
Check below the full job description, but don’t let it deter you, this is actually a dream job. You’ll work with riders, writers, marketers, professional videographers, the industry’s best photographers, award winning designers, coffee lovers and comedians.
Roles and Responsibilities
Overarching Mandate :
– Ensure both internal and external communications at Kona Europe flow effectively and efficiently
– Help manage, facilitate and lead day to day operations in the marketing department, as well as envision and implement future directions and projects.
– Organize, facilitate and host (or co-host) press launches
– Communicate new product, news and happenings at Kona with international press
– Manage European press relations and product reviews
– Facilitate and work closely with media on specific bike reviews with an emphasis on follow up and being readily available to assist. This requires extensive product knowledge and excellent communication with our product group.
– Work with team to create and implement ad plan/budget.
Social Media :
– Direct and manage all European social media communication throughout all of Kona’s channels
– Establish overarching direction and continually grow, nurture and engage social community
– Develop systems that ensure a consistent flow of content.
– Develop, plan and implement a structure for all European dealer newsletter communications
– Write all European newsletter text and determine content
– Coordinate translated content and multi-language transmissions.
– MC and host product/press launches
– Produce translated versions of established English language documents.
– Participate in all marketing face-to-face and digital meetings.
Long Term Planning :
– Participate in Kona’s long-term planning strategy as it concerns marketing/communications.
Experience, Knowledge and Skillsets
• Consumer, bicycle retailer and media relations
• Creative writing, storytelling, copy writing, blogging, social media, event hosting and public speaking
• Fluency or proficiency in French or Spanish or Italian or German languages is a preferred asset
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a preferred asset
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work with tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven problem-solving ability and sound judgment
• Extensive knowledge of Mountain, Road, Gravel, Commuter, E-Bike and Cyclocross bicycles
• Experience in dealing with sensitive designers and “artsy types”
• Experience in the tactical deployment of irreverence and sarcasm
• A good sense of humor.
CV et lettre de motivation en anglais à envoyer par email en indiquant Kona Europe Marketing Manager en objet : firstname.lastname@example.org